Please note that Canada Computers reserves the right to cancel any order due to stock availability or information errors. If you require assistance or have any questions, please call us at 1-866-432-5678 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canada Computers does not at this time have an online order status feature. To check the status of your order, please call or email us. Our staff can inform you on any step of your order process, including order and payment confirmation, stock availability, and shipping status. We will do our best to reply to your email within 24 business hours.
For all communications, make sure you have your Online Order# and your Member ID# handy so that our staff can assist you.
You will be notified if any of the following situations arises:
If you require a change to your order, such as adding or removing items, or correcting any information, please contact us immediately. As in-stock orders may be shipped as quickly as 1-2 business days (including payment confirmation), we may not be able to make requested changes in time.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately. See our cancellations policies for more information.
Canada Computers' 7 Day Price Protection
Canada Computers offers 7-Day Price Protection. Simply e-mail us within 7 days of your original purchase date (invoice number must be provided), or visit one of our stores and we will issue you a credit or refund in the amount of the price difference. The 7-Day Price Protection policy only applies to regularly advertised products.*
If you have misplaced your invoice and require a second copy from us, there will be a $5 charge.
*Not applicable to promotional prices such as limited time sales, instant savings offers, mail-in rebates, etc.
If you are not satisfied with your Canada Computers' purchase of a product, and would like to request a return or a replacement, please note the following:
1. Original invoice must be presented during all return, exchange and refund.
2. Returns for refund, exchange or store credit are only valid within 14 days of your original purchase date unless otherwise specified on the invoice.
3. All products that have been registered with the manufacturer for warranty and service support cannot be returned to Canada Computers for credit or replacement. The warranty services of such products will be handled by the manufacturer directly.
4. Certain products cannot be returned for refund or replaced for hygienic requirements or special as-is sales conditions. Please refer to the return/warranty policy details of such items on their invoices.
5. Software does not have any warranty and cannot be returned for refund or replaced due to authentic licensing registration/activation requirements.
6. Products of a consumable nature (including Printer Ink and Toner, Blank CD/DVD/BD Media, Paper and other printing supplies, and products that come with consumable accessories) cannot be returned once opened. Defective products that have consumable accessories supplied from the manufacturer may be exchanged for the same item within the exchange period.
7. All products must be returned in their original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation, packing materials and box.
8. All products returned for refund must be in good resalable condition*
9. Canada Computers will assess a minimum 5% restocking fee on any opened or used products. Canada Computers will only accept defective items that are within the store warranty period. Defective items returned within the DOA period but without the complete set of accessories and all packaging will be accepted for repair only. Products that are classified as physical damage will not be covered by Canada Computers' warranty.
10. Photo identification is required for exchange when customers are not able to present the original receipt.
11. There is no return or refund on any "SPECIAL ORDER*" products. * except when the item is found to be DOA, the item will be replaced with same identical product from manufacturer only
Please see below for policies on non-defective or defective items.
*Canada Computers reserves the right to charge higher restocking fees for special circumstances such as damaged packaging or missing accessories. A product's fitness for resale will be determined by our staff.
Non-Defective Return Policy
Non-defective items may, at Canada Computers' sole discretion, be accepted for return. Please note the following:
1. Unopened or unused products are eligible for full refund or exchange
2. No refunds or exchanges are permitted on all opened/used printer cartridges/toners, blank media (CD/DVD/etc.), software, water-cooling, and headsets
Defective Return Policy
Defective products* may be returned for exchange, refund or credit for up to 14 days. Please note the following:
1. Canada Computers reserves the right to determine whether the product is defective or not. The product will only be replaced directly once it has been deemed defective.
2. Physically damaged products will not be accepted for refund or exchange
*LCD monitors must have 4 or more dead pixels to be considered defective. Notebooks must have 4 or more dead pixels to be considered defective. For desktops, notebooks and netbooks, we may require 24 hours period to assess the equipment before processing the return.
Reseller Warranty (Same as above)
Corporate/Government Account Warranty
1. All defective items will be replaced immediately or with minimal turn-around time depending of the availability of the product
2. Opened or Unopened items (defective and non-defective) may be returned within 30 days with no restocking fee.
Above policies only apply to orders purchased by Purchase Orders or Government/Corporate Credit Cards. Credit card must be provided at time of return.
All warranty periods indicated are from Canada Computers, unless otherwise noted, and are limited by the manufacturer's warranty policies. Actual manufacturer warranty periods may very depending on product and manufacturer and may be longer than the warranty period covered by Canada Computers. Please refer to the manufacturer's website or product manuals/packaging for more information.
Generally, the manufacturer's limited warranty will only cover the product for manufacturing defects and will not cover any physical damage to the product from misuse, dropping, physical damage, etc. In no way does Canada Computers warrant any product for fitness of use or for representations made by the manufacturer.
To receive warranty service on your product, you must contact Canada Computers by phone or email to address the problem. If a technician is unable to resolve the problem over the phone or email, and deems the product defective or requiring testing, you will be required to fill out a Return Authorization Form (RMA) (right-click and Save Link As), and email it to email@example.com. After receiving an RMA number, you will be required to ship the defective item back to Canada Computers with the RMA number marked or labeled on the package. Also include a copy of your invoice and any email correspondence you have had with our support staff. Canada Computers recommends that appropriate measures are taken to safeguard the product from damage during shipping, as Canada Computers does not warrant a physically damaged product.
Canada Computers does not accept packages sent collect or COD. The customer must pay for shipping and provide the necessary information and receipt for reimbursement, if applicable.
Canada Computers will cover shipping charges both ways for the first 14 days on dead on arrival (DOA) products, both OEM and retail. This 14 day period starts from the original day of shipment of your order. Please use Canada Post standard shipping. Canada Computers will only reimburse up to 50% if product is not returned using Canada Post standard shipping, such as other courier and/or express service.
If the product is determined to be defective and is covered by our in-store direct exchange policy, you will be informed and a replacement will be shipped out as soon as possible. The direct exchange period for online purchases is 30 days from when the order was originally shipped out to you.
After the first 30 days, you will have to wait an estimated 2~6 weeks until Canada Computers gets a replacement or repaired item back from the manufacturer or supplier. Canada Computers will cover the shipping charge for sending the product back to you for up to 90 days for OEM products and 30 days for retail products, from when the original order was shipped.
It is recommended that customers deal directly with the manufacturer for all retail products for faster turn around times. Some manufacturers offer direct-swap, cross-ship, or even next-day to-your-door replacement warranty services.
Canada Computers can help facilitate warranty service between you and the manufacturer for retail items, but will not cover any expenses incurred for warranty service after the first 30 days of purchase. For OEM products that have a 1 year warranty, Canada Computers will not cover shipping charges after the first 90 days.
At no time after the 14 day DOA period will Canada Computers cover the shipping cost for shipping the product from you to Canada Computers.
If the product is not defective, you will be responsible for return shipping charges.
Canada Computers is limited to the service level offered by the manufacturer or supplier, please read your product warranty information carefully before contacting us.