The fully automatic operation starts the platter when the tone arm is lifted, and brakes when the needle is positioned on its mount.
An integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus is provided with this turntable.
The AT-LP60 has a built-in switchable phono preamp, allowing you to connect the turntable directly to your computer, home stereo and to other components that have no dedicated turntable input.
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45RPM
- Professional aluminum platter
- Included cables connect to your stereo or powered speakers
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.