CD Players (5)
Item Code: HTON000527
Part Number: C-7000R(B)
Onkyo C-7000R Audiophile-Grade Compact Disc Player
Dual Burr-Brown 24bit/192kHz DAC
XLR Balanced Output
Super Precision Clock
Ultra Low Jitter
$2,200.00 Our Price
No Interest & No Payment for 6 months when you purchase this product in-store. [see financing options]
Final Sale Item
Order Online and Pick Up In-Store
In-Store Special Order
The C-7000R features a thermally regulated high-precision clock to ensure minimal signal interference.
Zero Tolerance to Interference
Onkyo has a zero-tolerance approach to interference and does so by physically separating digital and analog circuitry, and the choice of operating the C-7000R in either digital-only or analog-only mode.
The anti-vibration casing with aluminum panels houses all of the highly sensitive componentry including a Phase Locked Loop ultra-low jitter technology, and a new circuit board construction.
Build quality is enhanced via the silent disc mechanism and solid die-cast aluminum tray.
- Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry (DIDRC)
- Separate Digital/Analog Circuitry and Transformers
- Thermally Regulated Super-Precision Clock
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Ultra-Low Jitter Technology
- Silent Disc Mechanism with Die-Cast Tray
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.
- Disc Capacity: 1
- Media Supported: CD-RW - Play
- Formats Supported:
- 1 x Stereo Audio Line Out - Rear
- 1 x Toslink S/PDIF Out - Rear
- 1 x S/PDIF Out - Rear
- Height: 3.9"
- Width: 17.1"
- Depth: 12.4"
- Weight (Approximate): 26.46 lb
- Package Contents:
- C-7000R Compact Disc Player
- Remote Control
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: WEEE
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
|Return & Exchange
|Manufacturing Defect Exchange
||7 Days DOA
MIR = Mail in Rebate, IR = Instant Rebate. Prices are in Canadian dollars. Canada Computers & Electronics is not responsible for typographic or photographic errors. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Promotional pricing is valid while quantities last. Logos and trademarks are copyrighted and the property of their respective owners. © 2003 - 2017 Canada Computers & Electronics. All rights reserved.