Power Amplifier (2)
Item Code: HTON000509
Part Number: M-5010(B)
Onkyo M-5010 Stereo Two-Channel Amplifier
12 V Trigger
Heavy Duty EI Transformer
2x 10,000uF Capacitors
$499.99 Our Price
No Interest & No Payment for 6 months when you purchase this product in-store. [see financing options]
Final Sale Item
Order Online and Pick Up In-Store
In-Store Special Order
Sourced directly from the company's high end audio components, the three-stage inverted Darlington amplifier technology reduce unwanted noise and help produce a well-separated stereo sound.
Wide Range Amplifier Technology
With Onkyo's exclusive Wide Range Amplifier Technology, experience drastic improvements in dynamics and imaging. That jazz has never sounded so smooth.
To improve responsiveness and clarity, an aluminum heat sink, large microfarad capacitors, and quality copper bus bars are included. The amp also has a 12 V trigger switch, banana plug-compatible speaker binding posts, and Multi-Zone audio capability with selected Onkyo AV.
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry
- All Discrete Output Stage Circuitry
- Heavy Duty EI Transformer
- Two Large 10,000 uF Capacitors
- High-Current, Low-Impedance Drive
- 12 V Trigger Input and Output with Audio Switch
- Input Level Adjustment on Rear Panel
- Aluminum Front Panel with Power Light
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.
- Maximum Frequency Response: 1 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): 110 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.1%
- Multizone: Yes
- Audio Channels: 2
- RMS Output Power: 150 W
- Operating Power Consumption: 160 W
- Color: Black
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 17.1"
- Depth: 12.2"
- Weight (Approximate): 17.60 lb
- Package Contents:
- M-5010 2-Channel Amplifier
- Instruction Manual
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
|Return & Exchange
|Manufacturing Defect Exchange
||7 Days DOA
MIR = Mail in Rebate, IR = Instant Rebate. Prices are in Canadian dollars. Canada Computers & Electronics is not responsible for typographic or photographic errors. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Promotional pricing is valid while quantities last. Logos and trademarks are copyrighted and the property of their respective owners. © 2003 - 2017 Canada Computers & Electronics. All rights reserved.