The FIPS 140-2 Certified Defender 2000™ is the most advanced, secure, hardware encrypted flash drive. Being the only secure flash drive with Level 3, FIPS 140-2 Certification and Common Criteria Certification, the Defender 2000 demonstrates its outstanding ability to meet and surpass stringent federal, healthcare and financial industry security regulations. Well beyond simple password protection, its government-grade certifications, on-board anti-virus and brute-force protections, waterproof / tamper-proof casing, and solid tactile finish make it a formidable USB device to meet the most rigorous data security needs and requirements of any organization. The Defender 2000 is easy to use, works on most OS platforms, is TAA Compliant, and can be remotely managed along with other secure USB devices from anywhere in the world.
- Manufacturer: Kanguru Solutions
- Manufacturer Part Number: KDF2000-32G
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.kanguru.com
- Brand Name: Kanguru
- Product Line: Defender 2000
- Product Series: KDF2000
- Product Model: KDF2000-32G
- Product Name: Defender2000 Hardware Encrypted Secure USB Flash Drive FIPS 140-2 Level 3, 32G
- Product Type: Flash Drive
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.