Cables To Go HDMI OVER COAX EXTENDER KIT
The HDMI over Coax Extender is the perfect solution for extending high definition HDMI audio and video signals up to 160 feet to support a point to point connection or to distribute those signals to up to sixteen displays for support of a small scale digital signage system. This solution utilizes a single RG6 coax cable to connect from transmitter to receiver and additional receivers may be cascaded to support additional displays. The system will auto adjust feedback, equalization and amplification allowing this solution to be customized to support any length.
Connect a Blu-ray player, laptop computer, gaming system or streaming media player, directly to the input of the transmitter with a HDMI cable. Use a single, industry standard, RG6 coax cable to connect an output of the transmitter to the input of a receiver. Each receiver features an RG6 output which may be used to support an additional receiver. Finally, connect a HDMI cable from the HDMI output of the receiver to an HDMI input on a HDTV, projector or monitor to supply high definition audio and video.
Learn more about how this C2G product and other C2G products can help you adapt your Chromebook to meet your needs by reading our blog post, Getting the most from your Chromebook, visiting our Chromebook Adapters New Technology page, exploring our Chromebook Solutions page, or checking out our Chromebook Adapters product category.
Please Note: This solution may be used with the HDMI over Coax Receiver to support additional displays. Up to a total of sixteen receivers/displays may be connected to a single transmitter, eight off of each BNC output.
• Extend HDMI audio/video signals up to 160 feet
• Distribute signals to up to sixteen displays
• Supports 3D Video at up to a 1080p resolution
• IR control and EDID signal support
• Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab
• Input Video Signals: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
• Output DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
• Maximum Distance Supported: 160 feet
• Resolution Supported: 1080p
• Power Consumption: 7.5Watts (Transmitter); 8Watts (Receiver)
•Operating Temperature: -5°C to 30°C
• Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90% RH (no condensation)
• Output Video: HDMI with HDCP
• Output Audio: Supports 5.1, 7.1 and Stereo Audio
• Dimensions: 157 x 118 x 25mm
• Weight: 2.02lbs
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.