Cables to Go USB 3.0 USB-C TO 4-PORT USB-A HUB
The USB-C to 4-Port USB-A Hub expands USB capabilities by providing four USB-A ports for connecting peripherals to a single USB-C port. This hub is ideal for supporting keyboards, mice and other low-powered USB devices. Small, lightweight and portable, the hub is easily stored in a laptop case or pocket. With a transfer rate up to 5Gbps, it is fully USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) compliant, backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices, and supports all USB peripherals, including keyboards and mice, smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices. This hub is compatible with any USB-enabled PC or Mac® and is a plug and play device with no software or drivers required. This hub can be self-powered from the USB-C port, or may be used with the included AC power adapter when connecting power hungry USB devices such as a USB hard drive or USB to video adapter.
Learn more about the new USB 3.1 Specification and new USB Type-C Connector.
• Supports up to four USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1), USB 2.0, or USB 1.1 devices
• Designed for use with a USB-C port
• Slim form factor reduces desktop clutter
• Plug and play
• USB specification: USB 3.0
• Power mode: USB bus power 5V, 4A or 5V, 2.5A
• Supported OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1,10, or Mac OS
• Operating temperature: 10° - 40°C
• Storage temperature: -20° - 70°C
• Approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS
• Housing materials: Plastic
• Housing dimensions (LxWxH): 90.6 x 40.5 x 16.0mm
• Cable length: 2.4 inches
• Ports: USB-C Male, 4x USB-A Female
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.