Cables to Go USB-C TO DVI-D VIDEO ADAPTER CONVERTER - WHITE
The USB-C to DVI-D Video Adapter Converter is an ideal solution for connecting a device with a USB 3.1 Type-C connector to a monitor, projector, or other display with a DVI-D port. The video support is built into the USB Type-C ports to feed a video signal to an HDMI HDTV or projector. This adapter supports up to a 1080p (1920x 1080 Hz) resolution, allowing it to deliver a high quality video image to the connected display.
Be prepared for any meeting, presentation, or event with the full confidence that you have the right connections in an ultra-compact design. The USB-C to DVI-D adapter allows you to connect a USB-C equipped laptop, tablet, or computer to a projector, monitor, or HDTV with a DVI input port. The compact design of this adapter converter makes it a perfect fit for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications in education or corporate environments.
Plug Unplug Plug Unplug Plug
The USB-C connector has a robust design, allowing for the connector to be plugged in and un-plugged up to 10,000 times. The sturdy construction ensures that the product provides peace of mind and is built to stand up to the rigors the most demanding on-the-go life. The USB-C connector has a symmetrical design which is identical on both sides, so it does not matter if you plug it in upside-down or right-side-up. It will plug in the first time, every time while preventing damage to the connector port.
The dongle-style adapter converter reduces strain on the USB-C port. The cable between the USB-C connection and the adapter converter provides strain relief that protects the port from strain damage as cords are moved.
• Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080 at 50/60Hz
• Reversible, symmetrical USB-C connector
• Compact, lightweight design
• Plug and Play—no driver required
• Voltage Rating: 30V
• Conductor Resistance: 32AWG 588.85?/km at 20°C
• Insulation Resistance: 10m-km/min at 20°C DC 500V (EIA-364-21)
• Dielectric Strength: AC 500V/1 minute No breakdown (EIA-364-20)
• Operation Temperature: 0°C - 50°C; 15-85% RH (Non-Condensing)
• Storage Temperature: -25°C - 70°C; 15-85% RH (Non-Condensing)
• Jacket: PVC
• Outer Diameter: 3.9 ± 0.1mm
• Shield: Braid 16/9/0.06(TC)
Conductor 1: (2 Conductors, 5 Pair)
• Conductor: 34 AWG 7/.06(TC)
• Insulation: 0.45 (HD-PE)
• Shield: Aluminum Mylar
• Color: P1 White / Green, P2 White / Red, P3 White / Green, P4 White / Blue
Conductor 2: (2 Conductors)
• Conductor: 24 AWG 7/.205(TC)
• Insulation: 0.90 (HD-PE)
• Color: Red, Black
Conductor 3: (6 Conductors)
• Conductor: 32 AWG 7/.08(TC)
• Insulation: 0.50 (HD-PE)
• Shield: Aluminum Mylar
• Color: White, Green, Brown, Yellow, Blue, Orange
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.