Connect your 11 pin Samsung MHL Smartphone or Tablet to an MHL-enabled HDTV display. The MHD11PMM3M 3m Passive 11-pin Micro USB to HDMI cable lets you connect your MHL-enabled Samsung smartphone (S3, S4, S5, Note 2, Note 3) or tablet (Galaxy Tab® Pro 8.4 and 10.1) to your MHL-enabled HDTV display, monitor, or projector.
This durable cable offers a simple plug-and-play solution for viewing content (e.g. photos, audio and video) from your Samsung mobile device on a large display, and home entertainment system.
Delivering on both quality and convenience, this 11-pin MHL cable supports 1080p video resolution and 7.1 channel digital audio output while simultaneously charging your mobile device when in MHL mode and while connected to your MHL-enabled display.
The MHD11PMM3M is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty, for guaranteed reliability.
Note: As this is a passive cable, your mobile device as well as your HDTV display, monitor, or projector, etc. must be MHL-enabled. Please refer to your devices owner's manual and/or visit the MHL consortium website for a list of MHL Enabled Products. This product will not work with devices that have a 5 pin MHL connector, such as the Samsung S2.
- Manufacturer: StarTech.com
- Manufacturer Part Number: MHD11PMM3M
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.startech.com
- Brand Name: StarTech.com
- Product Name: 3m Passive 11 Pin Micro USB to HDMI MHL Cable for Samsung
- Product Type: A/V Cable
* 1 Open Box items are available and will be eligible for a discount of 10%, except laptops & televisions. Not applicable to Demo items. See in-store for details.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.