Our Cat6 UTP patch cables are constructed with 24 gauge copper wire to support a broad range of Ethernet applications, such as Power over Ethernet (PoE). Because we use a high quality UL Listed 24 gauge insulated copper wire, our cables easily sustain the nominal voltage (48v) capability required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminum cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat buildup and potentially equipment damage. All of our Cat6 patch cables are wired to ANSI/TIA-568-B specifications and backed by Lifetime Warranty.
- Manufacturer: StarTech.com
- Manufacturer Part Number: C6PATCH6YL
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.startech.com
- Brand Name: StarTech.com
- Product Name: 6ft Yellow Cat6 UTP Patch Cable ETL Verified
- Product Type: Network Cable
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.