Cables to Go USB-C TO DB25 PARALLEL ADAPTER CABLE
This adapter cable will connect an inkjet, laser or other parallel printer to a computer with an available USB-C port. Multiple adapters can be connected to multiple printers at the same time, eliminating the need for a switchbox. This adapter auto-negotiates hardware recognition for faster protocol setup, and is fully plug-and-play compatible.
The USB-C connector has a robust design, allowing for the connector to be plugged in and un-plugged up to 10,000 times. The sturdy construction ensures that the product provides peace of mind and is built to stand up to the rigors the most demanding on-the-go life. The USB-C connector has a symmetrical design which is identical on both sides, so it does not matter if you plug it in upside-down or right-side-up. It will plug in the first time, every time while preventing damage to the connector port.
• Convert a printer or other device with parallel protocol into USB protocol
• Plug and play no drivers required
• Reversible, symmetrical USB-C connector
• Gold plated USB TYPE C connector
• Voltage Rating: 30V
• Insulation Resistance: 10MO
• Conductor Resistance: 3O
• Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
• Storage Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
• Jacket: PVC
• Outer Diameter: 3.5mm ± 0.10mm
Conductor 1: (4 Conductors)
• Conductor: 28AWG (7/0.127TC) Conductor
• Insulation: SR-PVC, ID:0.85±0.05mm Insulation
• Color: Red/White/Green/Black
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.