Tripp Lite's U026-15M USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Active Extension Repeater Cable (M/F) increases the length of a device cable up to 49 feet with no danger of signal loss or performance decrease. Connect the male plug to a USB port on your computer or hub and the female end to a USB device cable. A built-in bus-powered signal booster ensures peak USB 2.0 signal quality. Backward compatible with previous USB generations, this cable supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps.
The U026-15M works with all computers, devices and cables with USB-A connectors, and provides up to 250mA of power to a connected device (an external power supply or powered USB 2.0 hub is required for power applications stronger than 250mA). Premium foil and braid shielding delivers top-of-the-line signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Nickel-plated USB connectors with gold-plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time.
Extends Transmission Distance Between USB Device and Computer by 49 ft.
- Supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Built-in bus-powered signal booster for peak performance
- Provides up to 250mA of power to connected device
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
Premium Construction for Superior Signal Transfer
- Premium foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI
- Nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity
- Works with all computers, devices and cables with USB-A connectors
- External power supply or powered USB hub required for power applications stronger than 250mA
- Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
- Manufacturer Part Number: U026-15M
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
- Brand Name: Tripp Lite
- Product Model: U026-15M
- Product Name: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Active Extension Repeater Cable (USB-A M/F), 15 m (49 ft)
- Product Type: Data Transfer Cable
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.