Use the Canon VIXIA GX10 Camcorder to capture UHD 4K video at 60 fps, recording to dual SD memory card slots. This camcorder packs several pro-style features into its compact form, including Dual-Pixel Autofocus (DPAF). The GX10's 1" 8.29MP CMOS sensor and dual DIGIC DV 6 image processors support Wide DR Gamma with high sensitivity and low noise. Slow and fast-motion recording offers special looks for highlighting sports and other special events. Smooth, steady shooting is assisted by the GX10's five-axis optical image stabilization. For composing and viewing your footage, the VIXIA GX10 incorporates a flip-out 3.5" touchscreen LCD, and a 0.24" electronic viewfinder.
High-resolution UHD 4K imaging extends throughout the entire range of the GX10's integrated 15x zoom, enabling you to get both the close-up and wide shots you need. Optical imaging features include a nine-blade iris, built-in ND filters, and a switchable focus/zoom ring. Expand your framing capabilities with optional 1.5x telephoto and 0.8x wide-angle converters (not included).
Dual-Pixel CMOS AF technology uses phase-difference AF to offer millions of focus detection points, resulting in faster, more natural-looking, and more accurate autofocusing—a boon to individual operators. Use the touchscreen and the Face Detection AF function for even more focus control.
Additional GX10 features include an HDMI 2.0 port for outputting your 4K UHD footage, Wi-Fi connectivity, assignable user buttons, and remote control using the included WL-D89 controller.
- 1" 8.29MP CMOS sensor
- Captures UHD 4K video at up to 60 fps
- Integrated 15x optical zoom lens
- Dual DIGIC DV 6 image processors
- Dual-Pixel CMOS Autofocus (DPAF), for more accurate autofocusing
- Canon Wide DR Gamma for accurate capture of highlights and shadow areas
- Records to dual SD card slots
- 3.5" touchscreen LCD display and 0.24" electronic viewfinder
- Low and high-frame rate recording
- HDMI 2.0 port, Wi-Fi connectivity
- Includes WL-D89 remote controller
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.