E10+ (Everyone 10+)
OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3, Vista, or Windows® 7
Processor: Dual Core CPU @ 2GHz (Pentium D or better)
Memory: 1GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free HDD space
Video Card: NVIDIA® 7600, 7800, 8800 GT or ATI Radeon™ HD 1950 or higher
Sound: 16-bit Sound Card
Downloadable Software is nonrefundable and nonreturnable. When you purchase this item an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a CD or other physical goods. Please ensure to provide the correct email address when placing your order.
This PC game is digitally downloaded through Steam. Once the game has been purchased, you will be emailed your redemption code and instructions regarding installation. You will then need to register through the Steam website in order to download and play.
Based on The Lord of the Rings motion picture trilogy, LEGO® The Lord of the Rings follows the original story-lines of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, taking players through the epic story events re-imagined with the humor and endless variety of LEGO play.
Trusted with the dangerous task to destroy an ancient magical ring that threatens all that is good, Frodo is forced to leave his peaceful home. But the ring wants to be found and the road to Mount Doom, the only place where it can be destroyed, will be perilous and riddled with Orcs and fouler things. To help Frodo, a Fellowship is formed —Aragorn the Ranger, Gandalf the Wizard, Legolas the Elf, Gimli the Dwarf, Boromir a Man of Gondor, and Frodo’s Hobbit friends Sam, Merry and Pippin. Players relive the legend through the LEGO mini-figures, as they explore wonders, solve timeless riddles, and overcome endless foes in their quest to destroy the Ring.
• Explore all of the open-world of Middle-earth and experience epic battles with Orcs, Uruk-hai, the Balrog, the Witch-king, and other fearsome creatures.
• Wield the power of the Palantír or Seeing-stone (‘one that looks far-away’), and jump between multiple story-lines.
• Experience the LEGO The Lord of the Rings heroes come to life in an all new way with the mini-fig characters delivering the dialogue from the films.
• Collect, combine and forge new items in the Blacksmith Shop using Mithril, the most precious metal in Middle-earth.
• Discover and unlock over more than 80 playable characters, including Frodo, Aragorn, Gandalf, and many others.
• Collect and use a variety of weaponry and magical items, including the Light of Earendil, Elven rope, swords, and bows.
• Play with family and friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out game play option.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.