T (Teen 13+)
OS: Microsoft Windows XP (admin rights required)/Microsoft Windows Vista (admin rights required)
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3+GHz or AMD Athlon 2.5+GHz
Memory: 1GB (Windows XP) / 2GB (Windows Vista) system memory
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6 series 6800GT (or better) / ATI 1800XT (or better)
Hard Drive: 8 GB Free Space
Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
Downloadable Software is nonrefundable and nonreturnable. When you purchase this item an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a CD or other physical goods. Please ensure to provide the correct email address when placing your order.
This PC game is digitally downloaded through Steam. Once the game has been purchased, you will be emailed your redemption code and instructions regarding installation. You will then need to register through the Steam website in order to download and play.
BattleStations: Midway is an immense action game that drops players into massive air, sea, and undersea battles from Pearl Harbor to Midway. Players command massive fleet attacks and take direct, real-time, control of every plane, battleship, and submarine in the battle.
Innovative gameplay lets players take direct control of over 60 different warships, planes and submarines from a 3rd-person perspective. Players can instantly switch to and control nearly every vehicle in the battle.
• Revolutionary gameplay: Experience epic WWII combat from multiple perspectives as you jump between dozens of units, playing as a pilot, a gunner, a submarine captain or even carrier fleet commander.
• Massive air, sea, and undersea battlefields: Every battle takes place simultaneously in the air, on and under the sea. Movement of your fleet and the individual efforts of any one vehicle is critical to success.
• Sixty warships: Features the Wildcat and Zero Fighter planes, the Dauntless Divebombers, the B17 and B24 bombers, the USS Lexington and USS Yorktown carriers, and Japan's infamous super battleship, The Yamato.
• Realism: Cutting-edge graphics bring the Pacific oceans and island chains alive with lush real-world environments, dynamic weather effects and incredibly detailed vehicles and weaponry.
• Deep single player mode: Featuring 11 massive campaigns with 12 bonus challenge missions and an immersive storyline.
• Innovative online multiplayer mode: Huge multi-unit online battles with up to 8 players. The largest battle involves 100 units. New levels and ships to be released. Xbox Live and online (Gamespy hosting)
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.