M (Mature 17+)
Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP, 2000 or Vista (admin rights required)
Processor: 2.0 Ghz Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon XP or equivalent processor
Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c card with full Shader 3.0 support
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Hard Drive: 7 GB uncompressed free hard disk space
input Devices: Keyboard and mouse or Xbox 360 Controller
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo / Athlon 64 X2 or Equivalent Multi-core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM (required for 8-player multiplayer games)
Graphics: 256mb Direct X 9.0c card with full Shader 3.0 support (NVIDIA 7900GS or better)
Sound: Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series
Input devices: Keyboard and 3 button mouse or Xbox 360 Controller
Graphics Cards supported:
All DirectX 9.0c graphics cards with full Shader Model 3.0 support.
GeForce 6800, 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950, 8400, 8500, 8600, 8800
Radeon X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X2400, X2600, X2900
Graphics Cards not supported:
Any graphics card which does not support DirectX 9.0c or Shader Model 3.0 fully.
Downloadable Software is nonrefundable and nonreturnable. When you purchase this item an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a CD or other physical goods. Please ensure to provide the correct email address when placing your order.
This PC game is digitally downloaded through Steam. Once the game has been purchased, you will be emailed your redemption code and instructions regarding installation. You will then need to register through the Steam website in order to download and play.
Venezuela is left in a state of civil war after the government was brutally overthrown by a military coup. With factions fighting to reinstate democracy, the U.S. government has offered their assistance, though the new government regime has threatened to deploy nuclear weapons if the U.S. meddles in Venezuelan affairs. The threat needs to be neutralized, and the U.S can’t risk nuclear war.
The CIA Special Activities Division operates in isolation and secrecy. If captured, any link with the U.S. Government will be denied.
Conflict: Denied Ops is a highly accessible co-op FPS featuring massive, extremely explosive firefights across destructible environments. Work as a team to utilize the specific skills of each operative and experience the ultimate in destructive satisfaction with tons of exploding objects and an endless barrage of terrorists who are begging to be blown to hell.
• Two-Man Tactics: Switch between team members at any time in single-player mode for maximum control, or have a friend join your game through either online, system link or split-screen.
• Explode Your Enemies: Levels are built around massive fire fights with a continuous stream of enemies, and tons of exploding objects littered around the level to help your cause.
• Destroy Everything: Obliterate your enemies with explosions, demolish buildings, blow through walls and destroy almost anything in the environment.
• Accessible Action: In single-player mode, give commands to your team mate simply by pressing or holding a single button. Concentrate on the action, not complicated menus or control schemes.
• Puncture-Tech™: Utilize strategic destruction made possible with new Puncture-Tech™ technology developed by Pivotal Studios. Blast open new pathways, shoot unaware enemies through walls, or create holes in your cover to generate firing paths.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.