M (Mature 17+)
OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista
Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
Memory: 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 2GB HDD
Video Card: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
Downloadable Software is nonrefundable and nonreturnable. When you purchase this item an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a CD or other physical goods. Please ensure to provide the correct email address when placing your order.
This PC game is digitally downloaded through Steam. Once the game has been purchased, you will be emailed your redemption code and instructions regarding installation. You will then need to register through the Steam website in order to download and play.
Take charge of the most feared special operations forces in the world: the elite British SAS or the US Delta Force squads. You're the best trained, best equipped and best organised. The area that has been assigned to you is yours for the taking. Seek, locate and destroy enemy targets and personnel. Create havoc and confusion throughout the enemy's lines of communication and supply. What lies before you is the opportunity of a soldier's lifetime. Take your equipment, take your training and use it well. Squad-based combat over 15 challenging missions.
• Control a squad of four expert SAS or Delta Force operatives - Team Leader, Sniper, Heavy Weapons Specialist and Combat Engineer.
• Call in air strikes, take control of vehicles and engage in the most fearsome combat you will ever face.
• Watch your squad's expertise improve as each mission is completed.
• Unprecedented AI governs enemy and squad behaviour.
• Multiple paths through 15 challenging missions in urban, desert and indoor environments.
• Real-World physics and ballistic models accurately simulate the rigours of combat.
• Superb sound effects, explosions and actual Special Forces weaponry.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.