M (Mature 17+)
Minimum: 300 MHz Pentium II or equlivalent, Windows 95/98, 64 MB RAM, DirectX 7.0a compliant 3D accelerated video card 16MB VRAM, Direct X 7.0a compliant sound card, Direct X 7.0a or higher (included), 150MB uncompressed hard drive space, Keyboard and Mouse
Downloadable Software is nonrefundable and nonreturnable. When you purchase this item an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a CD or other physical goods. Please ensure to provide the correct email address when placing your order.
This PC game is digitally downloaded through Steam. Once the game has been purchased, you will be emailed your redemption code and instructions regarding installation. You will then need to register through the Steam website in order to download and play.
The year is 2052 and the world is a dangerous and chaotic place. Terrorists operate openly - killing thousands; drugs, disease and pollution kill even more. The world's economies are close to collapse and the gap between the insanely wealthy and the desperately poor grows ever wider. Worst of all, an ages old conspiracy bent on world domination has decided that the time is right to emerge from the shadows and take control.
• Real role-playing from an immersive 3D, first-person perspective. The game includes action, character interaction and problem solving.
• Realistic, recognizable locations. Many of the locations are built from actual blueprints of real places set in a near future scenario.
• A game filled with people rather than monsters. This creates empathy with the game characters and enhances the realism of the game world.
• Rich character development systems: Skills, augmentations, weapon and item selections and multiple solutions to problems ensure that no two players will end the game with similar characters.
• Multiple solutions to problems and character development choices ensure a varied game experience. Talk, fight or use skills to get past obstacles as the game adapts itself to your style of play.
• Strong storyline: Built on "real" conspiracy theories, current events and expected advancements in technology. If it's in the game, someone, somewhere believes
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.