T (Teen 13+)
For system requirements, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/
Downloadable Software is nonrefundable and nonreturnable. When you purchase this item an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a CD or other physical goods. Please ensure to provide the correct email address when placing your order.
This game is digitally downloaded through Xbox Live. Once the game has been purchased, you will be emailed your redemption code and instructions regarding installation. You will then need to register through Xbox Live in order to download and play.
New Lara Croft adventure: Guardian of Light is the first downloadable only title from Crystal Dynamics, and the first downloadable only Lara Croft game.
• Classic gameplay: Enjoy a classic formula of puzzles, combat, exploration, and breathtaking visuals put through the lens of an isometric fast-paced gaming experience.
• Exploration and discovery: Use a wide range of options for solving puzzles and traversing deadly environmental traps, offering an unprecedented level of freedom to choose your own solutions and explore various paths through the dense jungles of Central America.
• Sprawling environments: Crystal Dynamics' proprietary engine delivers sprawling environments with no load-times and unbelievable vertical gameplay through tombs reaching deep into the Earth.
• Undead warriors: Face off against a myriad of undead warriors brought to life by the evil Xololt, including a number of boss battles that are not to be missed!
• Co-op action: Guardian of Light is the first ever co-op multiplayer action/adventure game featuring Lara Croft with fully cooperative online and offline story mode.
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light © Square Enix Limited 2010. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. LARA CROFT AND THE GUARDIAN OF LIGHT, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, the CRYSTAL DYNAMICS logo, EIDOS, and the EIDOS logo are trademarks of Square Enix Limited. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.