Share Photos that Impress
The camera with the quality your photos deserve, the EOS Rebel T6 can be ideal for smartphone or digital point-and-shoot camera users looking to step up their imaging game. It's equipped with an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS image sensor and the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor for highly detailed, vibrant photos and videos even in low light. Whether you're out on an adventure hike or snapping candids of your friends during a late night out, the EOS Rebel T6 can help you take photos you'll want to show off. Built-in Wi-Fi®* and NFC** connectivity make it easy to get your favourite pictures up on select social media sites for your friends, family and the world to see. If you're new to DSLRs, Scene Intelligent Auto mode can conveniently and automatically adjust the camera's settings to suit your subject. Easy to use and simple to share with, the EOS Rebel T6 delivers high image quality that's sure to catch the audience's eye.
Included in the kit is the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens (Image Stabilizing), which provides a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range that covers wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives. One aspherical element is featured in the optical design, to control spherical aberrations and contribute to higher clarity, and an Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A large 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor serves as a bright means for live view shooting and image playback.
- An optical pentamirror viewfinder presents a bright, clear view of the scene when shooting stills and is ideal for quick-paced subject tracking and working in bright conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC permits pairing the DSLR with a smartphone or tablet for wirelessly sharing photos and movies for instant online posting. This connectivity is also compatible with the optional Canon Connect Station CS100 storage device.
- Wi-Fi connectivity also enables wireless remote control over the camera from linked mobile devices using the Camera Connect app.
- Compatible with the full lineup of Canon EF and EF-S-mount lenses.
Other Camera Features
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode intelligently selects the appropriate camera settings based on recognized scene types for accurate exposures.
- A Feature Guide helps to familiarize one with the various camera features and displays short descriptions of shooting modes, settings, and effects for easy operation.
- Basic+ and Creative Auto modes simplify the process of achieving certain creative looks.
- Creative Filters allow you to refine the look of imagery in-camera, and include Toy Camera, Fisheye, and Miniature Effect, among others.
- Video Snapshot lets you capture short 2, 4, or 8-second video clips then automatically compile them into a single video file for playback similar to a highlight reel.
- Auto White Balance features a 'white priority' setting to maintain accurate color rendering and adjust for warmer tones when photographing in tungsten-lit conditions.
- Picture Style: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined 1-3.
- Basic Zone exposure control settings: Scene Intelligent Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-Up, Sports, Food, and Night Portrait.
- Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese
Basic+ and Creative Auto
Basic+ allows you to change the ambiance or scene type, while Creative Auto displays shooting guides on the LCD screen explaining how to make changes to exposure, tone, sharpness, and more.
With the use of an optional GP-E2 GPS Receiver attached to the hot shoe or digital terminal, the T5 can record your location, latitude, longitude, and altitude. An electronic compass will record your camera's orientation during each shot, and world time information is also recorded through GPS syncing.
18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and high-performance DIGIC 4+ Image Processor for excellent speed and quality
ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light
Built-in Wi-Fi* and NFC** connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device
9-point AF system (including one centre cross-type AF point) and AI Servo AF provide impressive autofocus performance with accurate results
High-performance Optical Viewfinder helps facilitate quick and accurate focusing by firmly framing and capturing the subject at hand
Large, 3.0-inch LCD monitor with 920,000 dots shows fine details and provides easy viewing
Scene Intelligent Auto mode simplifies settings for users without extensive photography experience
Feature Guide offers short descriptions of shooting modes, settings and effects for easy operation
Full HD Movie mode for easy-to-use video capture
Continuous shooting up to 3.0 fps to capture action shots
Creative options made easy with imaging features like Basic+ and Creative Auto
Creative Filters including Toy Camera, Fisheye and Miniature Effect help you capture everything with a new perspective.
Auto White Balance provides "white priority," adjusting for the warmer tones under tungsten lighting
Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses
What's in the Box
* 2 Open Box items are available and will be eligible for a discount of 10%, except laptops & televisions. Not applicable to Demo items. See in-store for details.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.