The Perfect Match of High Capacity and High Performance
? High-capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
? Delivers 1.8TB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
? Future-proof your storage solutions with advanced format interfaces of 512 Emulation and 4K Native.
? Seagate® TurboBoost™ option accelerates I/O operations and optimizes response times to complete more transactions in less time-even during peak demand.
? Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface for improved scalability
? Over 2Ãâ legacy 3.5-inch 10K-RPM HDD capacity within a lower power envelope
? Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption.
? Seagate RAID Rebuild™ technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
? Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.
? Seagate Secure™ drive models (AES-256) help cut IT drive retirement costs while helping securely protect data where it lives-on the drive.
? Delivers 1200GB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
- Compliance or data security initiatives
- Migration from 3.5-inch drive systems to next-generation technology
- Manufacturer: Seagate Technology
- Manufacturer Part Number: ST1200MM0098
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.seagate.com
- Brand Name: Seagate
- Product Model: ST1200MM0098
- Product Name: Enterprise Performance 10K HDD
- Product Type: Hard Drive
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.