Do your servers need high-performance SAS disk drives for both your mission-critical and storage driven applications? HPE Server SAS Hard Drives for enterprise and midline applications deliver high-performance solutions for hosting high transaction based applications. They are available in HPE Smart Carrier, HPE Standard Hot Plug Carrier and HPE Non-hot Plug Carrier.
HPE Server SAS Hard Drives are available in 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) and 3.5-inch Large Form Factor (LFF) and come in a variety of capacity points to meet a wide range of requirements supporting enterprise and midline applications. The SAS interface was specifically engineered to deliver high availability where enterprise-class data storage, performance, reliability and data integrity are crucial.
- Up to 600 GB 15K SAS SFF 512e Advance Format Enterprise Hard Disk Drives
- Up to 1.8 TB 10K SAS SFF 512e Advance Format Enterprise Hard Disk Drives
- Up to 8 TB 7.2K SAS LFF 512e Advance Format Midline Hard Disk Drives
Performance and Reliability for Multiple Application Environments
HPE Server SAS Hard Drives deliver high reliability for mission-critical applications.
Robust SAS interface (dual port, full duplex) for increased performance.
HPE Smart Carrier for HPE ProLiant Servers (both Gen8 and Gen9 are supported). They maintain backward compatibility with existing standard hot-plug carriers to provide support for HPE ProLiant G7 and earlier servers and server storage enclosures.
They are ideal for transaction processing, database applications, analytics, high-performance computing and business applications.
The 512e Advance Format Drive is ideal for 4KiB aligned operating systems and applications. They also support legacy 512K native applications.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manufacturer Part Number: 512547-B21
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hpe.com
- Brand Name: HP
- Product Name: 146GB 6G SAS 15K rpm SFF (2.5-inch) Dual Port Enterprise 3yr Warranty Hard Drive
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Product Type: Hard Drive
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.