Centralized workplace storage - Centralize data from all the computers in your workplace and access it anytime, from anywhere to increase efficiency and productivity. Securely share files with employees, partners and customers.
Business-class performance - With the integrated Intel® Atom™ C2338 dual-core processor and 2 GB DDR3 memory, My Cloud DL4100 delivers the enhanced multi-user and multi-application performance your business needs.
WD Red™ NAS drives with NASware™ technology - My Cloud Business Series pre-configured NAS come populated with WD Red NAS hard drives. Ultra-reliable and purposely built for NAS systems, WD Red drives improve performance and thrive in 24x7 environments.
WD's exclusive NASware™ technology further optimizes WD Red for the NAS environment. From vibration compensation, optimized power usage and protecting your data in the event of a power loss or disruption, the firmware is designed to give you improved reliability, system performance, and reduced downtime.
For My Cloud Business Series diskless NAS systems, make WD Red drives your first choice for the ultimate NAS experience.
Powered by My Cloud OS - WD's My Cloud OS delivers a suite of tools and applications that empower you to take control of the data that matters to you most.
Easy to deploy and manage -
- Secure remote and mobile access - With WD's award-winning My Cloud app, you can securely upload, access and share your business files from anywhere with your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Easy to manage - The intuitive dashboard allows you to easily monitor your drives, manage users and customize your NAS. Set up email and mobile alerts to keep you informed on the status of your My Cloud DL4100.
- Third-party apps - Customize your My Cloud Business Series NAS with popular third-party apps. Visit: http://www.wdc.com/DL4100 for a full list of available third-party apps.
My Cloud DL4100 comes preconfigured for easy setup and seamless network integration. The intuitive administrative dashboard guides you through the process of setting up users, customizing system features and monitoring the drives. Email and mobile alerts keep you informed on the device status, and with a toolless and trayless drive bay design, drive installation and hot swap is effortless. Comprehensive data protection
- Backup for your business - Lost data means lost business. Automatically backup all the computers on your network and get flexible restore points for file version recovery. PC users, WD SmartWare™ Pro offers options for how, when and where your files get backed up. Mac users, utilize all the features of Apple Time Machine backup software to protect your data. You can also automatically "back up your backup" to another offsite My Cloud Business Series device or to a supported cloud service, including ElephantDrive and Amazon S3.
- Multiple RAID options - Protect your critical business data with multiple RAID configurations. Choose from RAID 0, 1, 5 or 10 for data redundancy, improved overall performance, or to increase your system's storage capacity. Other options include JBOD and spanning to manage your data.
RAID Roaming allows you to keep your RAID array intact when you move drives from one My Cloud Business Series device to another. RAID Migration lets you change your RAID configuration and expand storage without losing data.
- Manufacturer: Western Digital Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number: WDBNEZ0080KBK-NESN
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.wdc.com
- Brand Name: WD
- Product Line: My Cloud
- Product Model: DL4100
- Product Name: My Cloud Business Series 4-Bay Pre-configured NAS with WD Red Drives
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Package Type: Retail
- Product Type: NAS Server