MEE Audio M7 Pro Universal In-Ear Monitors
- Universal-fit in-ear monitors perfect for use on and off the stage
- Hybrid dual-driver technology utilizes two different driver types to deliver deep bass, superb clarity, and crisp detailing
- Modular design features detachable, user-replaceable cables with MMCX connectors for added reliability
- Package includes both an audio-only cable and a headset cable with built-in microphone and remote for smartphones and tablets
- Flexible over-the-ear memory wire and seven pairs of eartips provide a secure, personalized fit and all-day comfort
- In-ear design and included Comply™ memory foam eartips reduce external noise, allowing safer listening volumes
- Includes two cables, protective carrying case, 2 pairs of Comply™ memory foam eartips, 5 sets of silicone eartips, and ¼” adapter
PERFECT ON & OFF THE STAGE
Following in the footsteps of MEE audio’s best-selling M6 PRO, which made quality in-ear monitors affordable to all performers and has garnered a loyal following since its launch in 2015, the M7 PRO offers a versatile modular design, outstanding audio performance, and exceptional value. Developed with our fan base of drummers and bass guitarists in mind, the M7 PRO features a new hybrid driver technology that delivers realistic bass response without compromising the midrange and treble.
VS M6 PRO
A 10mm moving coil driver similar to the one in the M6 PRO is paired with an all-new high-precision balanced armature (BA) driver. The dynamic driver is tuned to handle only bass frequencies while the BA takes over midrange and treble duties, creating a very natural separation that lets each driver do what it does best. The result is improved coverage of the full frequency spectrum with deeper, more powerful bass and smoother, more refined highs compared to the M6 PRO, all without sacrifices in clarity or detail resolution
HYBRID DUAL-DRIVER TECHNOLOGY
Combining a moving coil subwoofer with a balanced armature tweeter, the M7 PRO delivers deep bass, superb clarity, and crisp detailing.
A 10mm moving coil (dynamic) driver acts as a subwoofer and provides air movement for realistic bass depth and impact.
An all-new balanced armature (BA) driver is quick and precise for clear and detailed reproduction of midrange and treble frequencies.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.