The FiiO D3 (D03K) is a quick and easy way to convert digital audio output into high fidelity stereo analog sound. It is ideal for interfacing between modern digital audio/video devices with analog amplifiers or self-powered speakers. The D3 works with any playback source with an optical (Toslink) or coaxial digital audio output. Here are just a few of the devices supported:
- Digital TVs and HDTVs
- CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, and HD-DVD players
- Apple TV, Google TV (Revue)
- Game consoles: PS3 (All), XBOX 360 (Slim)
- Satellite/Cable receivers and DVRs, TiVO
- AV Receivers and Integrated Amplifiers
- Digital media players and streamers
NOTE: The D3 does not support Dolby, DTS, or other surround sound signals. Therefore, it is important that the digital audio output of your device defaults to or can be set to PCM/LPCM output. Otherwise the sound will be static.
* 10 Open Box items are available and will be eligible for a discount of 10%, except laptops & televisions. Not applicable to Demo items. See in-store for details.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.