Do you need more performance from your HPE ProLiant Sever series or HPE Synergy platforms? HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver exceptional performance and endurance while reducing power consumption for customers with applications requiring high random read and write IOPs performance. Categorized by Read Intensive (RI), Mixed Use (MU), and Write Intensive (WI), you can choose the right SSD that tailors to your workload demands.
Also, you can prevent data loss and monitor the SSD life with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools. Leveraging NAND Flash technology, they support HPE ProLiant servers including Gen9 and server storage platforms.
Available as Small Form Factor (SFF) and Large Form Factor (LFF) hot plug devices, non-hot plug SFF devices, and SFF Quick Release devices, you have great flexibility in your installation. These drives deliver higher performance, better latency, and more power-efficient solutions when compared with traditional rotating media.
- HPE 12 Gb SAS SSDs available in Read Intensive and Mixed Use targeted for high read applications to mixed read/write applications. More capacity available up to 3.84 TB.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manufacturer Part Number: 816572-B21
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hpe.com
- Brand Name: HP
- Product Name: Solid State Drive
- Product Type: Solid State Drive
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.