DUAL WIRED/WIRELESS BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY FOR UNRESTRICTED MOVEMENT
Engineered with Bluetooth 4.0, the Razer Orochi is designed for portability and is the ideal companion for gamers who are always on the move. Switch conveniently to the wired mode to experience gaming-grade performance, control, and accuracy at a blistering 1 ms response time.
8,200 DPI LASER SENSOR FOR PINPOINT ACCURACY
Capable of mouse movement speeds of up to 210 inches per second and 50 G acceleration, the Razer Orochi’s 4G laser sensor delivers uncompromised accuracy – from blazing speed to pinpoint steadiness. Fully supported by Razer Synapse, you can push your performance to the limit by customizing your Razer Orochi, tuning it perfectly to your unique specifications.
7 MONTHS OF BATTERY LIFE FOR EXTENDED GAMING ON THE GO
To maximize your wireless game time, the Razer Orochi features an ultra-accurate sensor optimized for low power consumption. Coupled with Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity, the Razer Orochi provides 60 hours of continuous gameplay, or 7 months of normal usage*, so you get over three times more battery life than its predecessor. In the event that the battery does run low from the hours of exhilarating action, you can simply replace both AA batteries and continue dominating whichever battlefield you’re on.
* The life expectancy of this battery depends upon its usage
- PC or Mac with a free USB port
- Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit) / Mac OS X (v10.8-10.10)
- Internet connection
- 100 MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.
* 11 Open Box items are available and will be eligible for a discount of 10%, except laptops & televisions. Not applicable to Demo items. See in-store for details.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.