Enable a virtually borderless panorama of multiple displays with the HP Z27n Narrow Bezel IPS Display, which has an edge-to-edge screen for maximum quad HD impact, out-of-the-box factory color calibration, and flexible connectivity for all of your devices.
Get Quad HD 2560 x 1440 resolution visuals from a three-sided borderless design that reveals more of the 27-inch diagonal screen and enables uninterrupted views of multiple displays.
Color calibration at the ready.
Enjoy reliable color accuracy across all of your projects with a factory-calibrated 99% sRGB color gamut from the very first time you turn on your display.
Create a total workspace.
Connect to your everyday devices with integrated HDMI, mDP, DP, MHL, DVI, and a USB 3.0 hub with a fast-charging port. The DisplayPort output allows you to daisy chain up to two displays with just one PC or workstation connection.
Pick your picture.
- Use picture-in-picture or picture-by-picture to get views from your connected devices and boost your multi-tasking productivity.
Find your sweet spot.
- Work comfortably with adjustable tilt, height adjustment, and swivel settings. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views when using multiple displays. An integrated HP Quick Release Bracket supports wall mounting.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranty, select optional HP Care Pack Services.
- Reduce power consumption and lower costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient, low-halogen design that is ENERGY STAR® certified, TCO qualified, and EPEAT® Gold registered with mercury-free display backlights and arsenic-free display glass.
- Manufacturer: HP Inc.
- Manufacturer Part Number: K7C09A4#ABA
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
- Brand Name: HP
- Product Line: Business
- Product Series: Z
- Product Model: Z27n
- Product Name: Z27n 27-inch Narrow Bezel IPS Display (Energy Star) (K7C09A4)
- Product Type: LCD Monitor
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.