Make the most of your interactive environments with a 10-point touchscreen display designed for Windows 8.1. The narrow-bezel HP EliteDisplay E220t Touch Monitor also has Elite-class Full HD, adjustable comfort settings, expansive device connectivity, and integrated stereo audio.
Share your 21.5-inch diagonal Full HD screen with everyone in the room. 178-degree viewing angles and a 3000:1 contrast ratio deliver a consistent image and superb color integrity.
Designed for touch.
Get a familiar, intuitive touch experience from a display that's certified for Windows 8.1 and has 10 simultaneous touch points.
No fuss, no muss.
Place this display in high-traffic areas without worry. The edge-to-edge glass screen and narrow bezels are easy to clean.
Now hear this.
Enjoy rich dual-speaker stereo audio for your media without the clutter and cabling of separate hardware.
- Find your comfort zone with customizable tilt, height adjustment, swivel, and pivot settings.
- Connect to your frequently-used devices with VGA, DisplayPort, combo audio, and a USB hub right at the display.
Place it where you need it.
- Free up valuable desk space-the integrated 100-mm VESA pattern supports wall or HP Single Monitor Arm mounting.
Your monitor's new best friend.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
Designed with the environment in mind.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an energy-efficient design.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranties, select optional HP Care Pack Services.
- Manufacturer: HP Inc.
- Manufacturer Part Number: L4Q76A8#ABA
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
- Brand Name: HP
- Product Line: Business
- Product Series: EliteDisplay
- Product Model: E220t
- Product Name: EliteDisplay E220t 21.5-inch Touch Monitor (ENERGY STAR)
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Product Type: LCD Touchscreen Monitor
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.