- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Supports PCIe x16 slot bifurcation in 2x8 mode by riser card
- Intel® USB 3.1 Gen 1 with USB Type-C™
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
- 802.11ac Dual Band 867Mbps wireless supports MU-MIMO and BT4.2
- Dual Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- Ultra Durable™ Metal Shielding over PCIe Slots
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
All Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
Hybrid Fan Headers detect whether the cooling device uses PWM or Voltage mode and automatically switches settings accordingly. Supports up to 2 amps with built-in overcurrent protection-a must for high-end high current fans.
New Smart Fan 5 Software
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
Interoperable Sensors and Fans
Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).
Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
Enhanced BIOS Interface
The enhanced BIOS interface also has the advanced features seen in the Smart Fan 5 UI, such as: the ability to set triggers based on different temperature sensors on the board, fan curve definition and the temperature interval setting, which can prevent fan rotation noise caused by sudden temperature change-all without having to load Windows.
Faster and Better Coverage with Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI+BT4.2 Module
The onboard 802.11ac WIFI module from Intel® supports up to 867 Mb/s wireless networks and BLUETOOTH 4.2. The bonded 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual Band and 2T2R antenna expands your coverage.
Dual Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
- Manufacturer: GIGABYTE Technology, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: GA-Z270N-WIFI
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.gigabyte.us
- Brand Name: Gigabyte
- Product Line: Ultra Durable
- Product Model: GA-Z270N-WIFI
- Product Name: Ultra Durable GA-Z270N-WIFI (rev. 1.0) Desktop Motherboard
- Product Type: Desktop Motherboard
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.