- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics Support
- SATA Express Connector for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Triple display interfaces including High Definition Multimedia Interface
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- APP Center Including Cloud Station™ Utility
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
All Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
- All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
- Supports up to 2 amps with built-in overcurrent protection-a must for high-end high current fans.
New Smart Fan 5 Software
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
Interoperable Sensors and Fans
Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).
Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
Enhanced BIOS Interface
The enhanced BIOS interface also has the advanced features seen in the Smart Fan 5 UI, such as: the ability to set triggers based on different temperature sensors on the board, fan curve definition and the temperature interval setting, which can prevent fan rotation noise caused by sudden temperature change-all without having to load Windows.
> VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
> Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Intel® Gigabit LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
Fast Onboard Storage with NVMe
PCIe Gen3 x4 110mm M.2 (Up to 32 Gb/s)
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interfaces for M.2 SSD devices.
2-Way CrossFire™ Multi Graphics
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
- Manufacturer: GIGABYTE Technology, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: GA-B250M-D3H
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.gigabyte.us
- Brand Name: Gigabyte
- Product Line: Ultra Durable
- Product Model: GA-B250M-D3H
- Product Name: Ultra Durable GA-B250M-D3H (rev. 1.0) Desktop Motherboard
- Product Type: Desktop Motherboard
* 7 Open Box items are available and will be eligible for a discount of 10%, except laptops & televisions. Not applicable to Demo items. See in-store for details.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.