Meet the industry's first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall (NGFW) designed for a new era of threat and advanced malware protection. Cisco® ASA with FirePOWER Services delivers integrated threat defense for the entire attack continuum - before, during, and after an attack. How? By combining the proven security capabilities of the Cisco ASA firewall with the industry-leading Sourcefire® threat and Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) features together in a single device. The solution uniquely extends the capabilities of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls beyond what today's NGFW solutions are capable of. Whether you need protection for a small or midsized business, a distributed enterprise, or a single data center, Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services provides the needed scale and context in a NGFW solution.
Superior Multilayered Protection
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services brings distinctive threat-focused next-generation security services to the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls and Cisco ASA 5585-X Adaptive Security Appliance firewall products. It provides comprehensive protection from known and advanced threats, including protection against targeted and persistent malware attacks (Figure 1). Cisco ASA is the world's most widely deployed, enterprise-class stateful firewall. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services features these comprehensive capabilities:
- Site-to-site and remote access VPN and advanced clustering provide highly secure, high-performance access and high availability to help ensure business continuity.
- Granular Application Visibility and Control (AVC) supports more than 3,000 application-layer and risk-based controls that can launch tailored intrusion prevention system (IPS) threat detection policies to optimize security effectiveness.
- The industry-leading Cisco ASA with FirePOWER next-generation IPS (NGIPS) provides highly effective threat prevention and full contextual awareness of users, infrastructure, applications, and content to detect multivector threats and automate defense response.
- Reputation- and category-based URL filtering offer comprehensive alerting and control over suspicious web traffic and enforce policies on hundreds of millions of URLs in more than 80 categories.
- AMP provides industry-leading breach detection effectiveness, a low total cost of ownership, and superior protection value that helps you discover, understand, and stop malware and emerging threats missed by other security layers.
Unprecedented Network Visibility
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services is centrally managed by the Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center, which provides security teams with comprehensive visibility into and control over activity within the network. Such visibility includes users, devices, communication between virtual machines, vulnerabilities, threats, client-side applications, files, and web sites. Holistic, actionable indications of compromise (IoCs) correlate detailed network and endpoint event information and provide further visibility into malware infections. Cisco's enterprise-class management tools help administrators reduce complexity with unmatched visibility and control across NGFW deployments. Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center also provides content awareness with malware file trajectory that aids infection scoping and root cause determination to speed time to remediation.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: ASA5516-FPWR-K9
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Line: ASA
- Product Series: 5500
- Product Model: ASA 5516-X
- Product Name: ASA 5516-X Network Security/Firewall Appliance
- Product Type: Network Security/Firewall Appliance
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.