QNAP TVS-EC1080, featuring the easy-to-use QTS operating system, provides a reliable and scalable NAS solution to fulfill data backup, file synchronization and remote access. The TVS-EC1080 is 10GbE-ready, delivers exceptional performance, and supports cross-platform file sharing, comprehensive backup solutions, iSCSI and virtualization applications, and many practical business functions, making it the ideal choice for SMBs to secure important business data. It also includes abundant multimedia applications backed by its powerful hardware specifications.
- 2,000+ MB/s throughput and 223,000+ IOPS
- Two internal mSATA cache ports and up to 4 SSDs for caching, beneficial to IOPS demanding applications
- Scalable design, up to 400TB raw capacity
- Enjoy 4K2K UHD videos HDMI local display and transcoding with new HD Station 2.0
- Monitor and manage multiple QNAP Turbo NAS with Q'center Multi-NAS management system
- Use the TVS-EC1080 as a PC with exclusive QvPC Techonology
- Virtualization-ready, centralized data storage, backup, sharing and disaster recovery
The TVS-EC1080 supports 6Gbps hard drives driving over 2,000 MB/s throughput and 223,000 IOPS*. The TVS-EC1080 is powered by an Intel® Xeon® E3-1245 v3 quad-core processor or an Intel® Core i3 dual-core processor for you to flexibly choose, greatly enhancing efficiency of CPU-consuming tasks and serves more concurrent tasks at the same time.
Internal cache port for IO acceleration
The TVS-EC1080 supports two on-board mSATA internal cache ports, and up to 4 SSDs can be used for caching. By installing mSATA flash modules (optional purchase), the IOPS performance of storage volumes can remarkably boost. It is perfect for improving overall workflow of random IOPS demanding applications such as database and virtualization. The internal cache port design reserves the space of hard drive tray for more storage capacity.
The TVS-EC1080 offers four inbuilt Gigabit Ethernet ports and supports 10 Gigabit high speed network by installing 10GbE network adapter. The 10GbE-ready TVS-EC1080 delivers lightening data throughput. Coupled with the support for large storage capacity, the TVS-EC1080 is perfect for data centers to storage big data and excel in fast data transmission, and for editing large size videos on-the-fly without transferring the videos between the TVS-EC1080 and desktop computers.
Seamless capacity expansion
The TVS-EC1080 supports online capacity expansion by cascading multiple QNAP RAID expansion enclosures to meet the needs of growing business data. With the QNAP scale-up solution, raw storage capacity can be gradually expanded on demand. It is especially useful for large data applications, such as video surveillance, data archiving, and TV broadcast storage, to name few.
4K2K Ultra-High-Definition ready
See even more detail with 4K2K! The TVS-EC1080's high quality hardware allows you to smoothly play 4K2K videos on an HDTV with XBMC local display through HDMI without heavily consuming system resources. Featuring Intel® HD Graphics P4600, the TVS-EC1080 delivers superior real-time 4K2K (H.264) and 1080p video transcoding to convert videos to universal formats that can be smoothly played on PCs, mobile devices and Smart TVs. It allows multiple devices to simultaneously view different videos stored on the TVS-EC1080 with on-the-fly hardware accelerated transcoding, saving your time to convert videos into different formats for different devices.
- Manufacturer: QNAP Systems
- Manufacturer Part Number: TVS-EC1080-E3-16G-US
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.qnap.com
- Brand Name: QNAP
- Product Line: Turbo vNAS
- Product Series: TVS-ECx80
- Product Model: TVS-EC1080
- Product Name: 10-bay, 10GbE-ready High Performance Edge Cloud Turbo vNAS
- Product Type: NAS Server