The TS-451U, featuring the easy-to-use QTS operating system, is an affordable, reliable and scalable 4-bay rackmount NAS designed for small offices and home offices, assisting in daily operations including file storage, backup, sharing, synchronization, and more. The TS-451U supports SATA 6Gb/s drives and delivers high performance with persistent throughput, providing a comprehensive storage solution for users to build a private cloud to access their data easily.
Dual-core 2.41GHz processor for higher performance
- Manage, share, and back up business data with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
- Enhanced data security with high-performance AES 256-bit encryption and anti-virus
- Expand the total raw storage capacity up to 128TB with the economical UX-1200U-RP QNAP expansion enclosure
- Use the TS-451U with exclusive QvPC Technology
- Run multiple Windows/Linux/UNIX/Android-based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
- Transcode Full HD videos on-the-fly or offline with QNAP's unique transcoding technology
- Creatively present your animated content and advertisements with the Signage Station
Powered by a 22nm 64-bit dual-core Intel® Celeron® 2.41GHz processor with 1GB energy-efficient DDR3L RAM (upgradable to 8GB), coupled with the support of SATA 6Gb/s, 2 Gigabit LAN ports and HDMI output, the TS-451U is a powerful NAS that delivers up to 224 MB/s read & write speeds with dual LAN ports. The TS-451U can also automatically increase the processor's clock rate from 2.41GHz to 2.58GHz when needed for CPU-intensive tasks. The TS-451U's fast encryption and decryption performance provides transfer speeds of up to 128 MB/s with AES-256 bit volume encryption, boosting system performance & security while ensuring the safety of sensitive data stored in the TS-451U.
QTS - Simple and efficient
Thanks to the intuitive user interface of QTS, system operations of the TS-451U are smooth and handy. Its intelligent desktop allows you to find desired functions quickly, create desktop shortcuts or group shortcuts, monitor important system information on a real-time basis, and open multiple application windows to run multiple tasks concurrently, bringing greater operating efficiency.
SSD cache acceleration
The TS-451U supports SSD caching which can greatly boost IOPS performance of storage volumes. It is perfect for improving overall workflow of IOPS-demanding applications such as virtualization.
Economical storage expansion with scale-up solution
The TS-451U offers a high performance yet affordable storage solution to fulfill the needs of business in archiving rapidly growing data & large files. The TS-451U supports capacity expansion by connecting a QNAP expansion enclosure. With the QNAP scale-up solution, the raw storage capacity can be expanded on demand, making the TS-451U an ideal file center with a large storage capacity for business data.
Monitor and manage multiple NAS with Q'center
Q'center turns your TS-451U into a central management system to manage multiple Turbo NAS units. After installing Q'center in QTS App Center, you can use the TS-451U to centrally manage multi-site Turbo NAS for monitoring system logs and managing firmware update and maintenance, and enjoy major benefits including ease-of-use, cost-efficiency, convenience and flexibility. Managing multiple Turbo NAS becomes so easy and efficiently.
- Manufacturer: QNAP Systems
- Manufacturer Part Number: TS-451U-US
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.qnap.com
- Brand Name: QNAP
- Product Line: Turbo NAS
- Product Series: TS-x51
- Product Model: TS-451U
- Product Name: Turbo NAS TS-451U NAS Server
- Product Type: NAS Server
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.