Compact, near-silent, and versatile, the 4-bay M.2 SSD NASbook TBS-453A is ideal for office meetings and multimedia applications. Featuring a quad-core Intel® 1.6GHz processor, a built-in 4-port network switch, and using up to 4 M.2 SSDs for storage, the TBS-453A not only provides full-fledged NAS functions with RAID protection, but also can act as a switch and share network access with multiple users regardless of being powered on or off. Coupled with its dual HDMI output and 4K H.264 video display & transcoding abilities, the TBS-453A can easily be carried to meetings to present stored files and quality multimedia content. The TBS-453A also supports the open-source Linux® platform that allows you to directly utilize feature-rich Linux® apps, enjoying a private cloud combining storage and IoT applications.
- Built-in 4-port LAN switch, combined with advanced virtual switch functionality for maximized network flexibility
- Dual HDMI output with duplicated and extended desktop options
- Use the TBS-453A as a PC with exclusive QvPC Technology and 4K (H.264) support
- Supports Linux® OS with direct output via HDMI
- Store, backup, and share files with snapshots and versioning
- Wide range 10V ~ 20V DC power input
- Expand the total raw storage capacity with a UX-800P/UX-500P expansion enclosure
- Build a karaoke system with the OceanKTV app
Handy, quiet and compact with four M.2 SSDs
Designed with a "NASbook" concept, the TBS-453A uses a thin, B5-sized case to make it easy to setup anywhere in the office. Compared with a normal NAS, the TBS-453A's usage of M.2 SSDs (instead of conventional hard drives) allows it to be significantly smaller and quieter. The RAM and M.2 SSDs are also easily accessible for installation and upgrading by removing the rubber pads and thumb screws on the bottom of the TBS-453A.
Optimal performance with quad-core CPU, AES-NI hardware-accelerated encryption, and M.2 SSDs
The TBS-453A is powered by an advanced 14nm Intel® Celeron® N3150 quad-core 1.6GHz processor that can automatically burst up to 2.08GHz when performing CPU-intensive tasks. Coupled with dual-channel 4GB/8GB DDR3L-1600 RAM and four M.2 SSDs for storage, the TBS-453A has 2x Gigabit LAN ports and 3x Gigabit switch ports. The built-in 2 Gigabit LAN ports can deliver up to 112MB/s throughput independently for optimizing mission-critical tasks. The TBS-453A features Intel® AES-NI hardware-accelerated encryption. With AES 256-bit encryption for full NAS volumes, the built-in 2 Gigabit LAN ports can deliver up to 109MB/s throughput independently.
Built-in four-port LAN switch for maximized network flexibility
The TBS-453A includes additional hardware-based LAN switch ports with network switch mode and private network mode settings, allowing you to easily build a flexible network environment. In the default switch mode, users can simply use the TBS-453A's network switch functionality to share the Internet and NAS resources at the same time. While in the private network configuration, users can create a closed network, allowing them to create secure environments for activities such as creating a secure surveillance recording with IP cameras. The TBS-453A's network design greatly boosts collaboration and productivity at work as it ensures always-on Internet connectivity. Business meeting attendees, for example, could benefit from the network accessibility to access files stored on the TBS-453A or to search for information online during the meeting.
- Manufacturer: QNAP Systems
- Manufacturer Part Number: TBS-453A-4G-US
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.qnap.com
- Brand Name: QNAP
- Product Line: NASbook
- Product Model: TBS-453A
- Product Name: 4-Bay M.2 SSD NASbook: A Compact yet Versatile Quad-core M.2 SSD NAS
- Product Type: NAS Server
* 1 Open Box items are available and will be eligible for a discount of 10%, except laptops & televisions. Not applicable to Demo items. See in-store for details.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.