The TVS-671 is a powerful NAS storage solution designed for I/O-intensive tasks, mission-critical business applications and fast-growing data storage needs. Incorporating reliability and security, the TVS-671 delivers high performance with persistent throughput and provides a comprehensive storage solution for SMBs to build a reliable private cloud.
Lightning fast performance
- Manage, share, and back up business data with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
- 10GbE-ready, highly-efficient storage solution for 4K video playback, transcoding and on-the-fly editing
- Use the TVS-671 as a PC with exclusive QvPC Technology
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, and Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
- Full NAS encryption by volume-based technology
- Enhanced data security with high-performance AES 256-bit encryption and anti-virus
- Run multiple Windows/Linux/Android-based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
The TVS-671 supports 6Gbps hard drives and 10Gb Ethernet, delivering over 2,300 MB/s throughput and 146,000 IOPS*. The TVS-671 is powered by an Intel® Haswell processor with numerous options including Pentium®, Core™ i3, Core™ i5 and Core™ i7 for users to flexibly choose based on their demands, greatly enhancing the efficiency of CPU-consuming tasks such as running Virtualization Station, real-time 4K video playback & transcoding, and serving large numbers of simultaneous connections.
QTS - Simple and efficient
Thanks to the intuitive user interface of QTS, system operations of the TVS-671 are smooth and handy. Its intelligent desktop allows you to find desired functions quickly, create desktop shortcuts or group shortcuts, monitor important system information on a real-time basis, and open multiple application windows to run multiple tasks concurrently, bringing greater operating efficiency.
SSD cache acceleration
The TVS-671 supports SSD caching which can greatly boost IOPS performance of storage volumes to increase operational efficiency. It is perfect for improving overall workflow of IOPS-demanding applications such as virtualization, and allows the best of both cost and performance by combining SSDs with HDDs.
The TVS-671 offers 4 inbuilt Gigabit Ethernet ports and supports 10 Gigabit high speed networks by installing a 10GbE network adapter. The 10GbE-ready TVS-671 delivers lightning-fast data throughput and coupled with the support for a large storage capacity is perfect for data centers to store big data and excel in fast data transmission, as well as editing 4K videos on-the-fly without transferring the videos between the TVS-671 and desktop computers.
4K Ultra-High-Definition ready
See even more detail with 4K! The TVS-671's high quality hardware allows you to smoothly play 4K videos on an HDTV with XBMC local display through HDMI without heavily consuming system resources. Featuring Intel® HD Graphics, the TVS-671 delivers superior real-time 4K (H.264) and 1080p video transcoding to convert videos to universal formats that can be smoothly played on PCs, mobile devices and Smart TVs. It allows for multiple devices to simultaneously view different videos stored on the TVS-671 with on-the-fly hardware accelerated transcoding, saving your time to convert videos into different formats for different devices.
- Manufacturer: QNAP Systems
- Manufacturer Part Number: TVS-671-I5-8G-US
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.qnap.com
- Brand Name: QNAP
- Product Line: Turbo vNAS
- Product Series: TVS-x71
- Product Model: TVS-671
- Product Name: High-performance Turbo vNAS with 4K video Playback and Transcoding
- Product Type: NAS Server
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.