- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- L2+ feature--Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X Authentication and Radius provide you robust security strategies
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video application
- IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
- Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management policies.
What This Product Does
TP-LINK JetStream Gigabit L2 managed switch T2600G-28TS provides 24 10/100/1000Mbps ports and 4 Gigabit SFP Slots. The switch provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS and other advanced security strategies. The IP-MAC-Port Binding and Access Control List (ACL) functions protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive L2 Switch and gigabit capability, TP-LINK JetStream 24-Port Gigabit L2 managed Switch T2600G-28TS provides you the ideal network solution.
TP-LINK JetStream L2 managed switch T2600G-28TS provides IP-MAC-Port Binding, Port Security, Storm control and DHCP Snooping which protect against broadcast storms, ARP attacks, etc. It integrates some typical DoS attacks to select. You can protect these attacks more easily ever than before. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID. Moreover, the switch supports 802.1X authentication, which is used in conjunction with a RADIUS server to require some authentication information before access to the network is allowed. Guest VLAN function supports to enable the non-802.1X clients to access the specific network resource.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one traffic based on a variety of means including IP or MAC address, TCP or UDP port number, etc, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supporting, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant L2 and L2+ features
T2600G-28TS supports a complete lineup of L2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance. Such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Moreover, T2600G-28TS supports L2+ feature-static routing, which is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and helps network traffic for more efficient use.
- Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
- Manufacturer Part Number: T2600G-28TS
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com/us
- Brand Name: TP-LINK
- Product Line: JetStream
- Product Model: T2600G-28TS
- Product Name: JetStream 24-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 4 SFP Slots
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.