The HP 5500 HI Series of Gigabit Ethernet switches delivers outstanding resiliency, security, and multiservice support capabilities at the edge layer of data center, large campus, and metro Ethernet networks. The switches can also be used in the core layer of SMB networks. The HP 5500 HI Switch Series supports dual power supply and IRF virtual fabric to provide the highest levels of resiliency and manageability. With complete IPv4/IPv6 and MPLS/VPLS features, the series provides investment protection with an easy transition from IPv4 to IPv6 networks. Designed with two fixed 10G ports and extension flexibility, these switches can provide up to six 10-GbE uplink or 70 GbE ports.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
- Manufacturer Part Number: JG311A
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.hp.com
- Brand Name: HP
- Product Series: 5500 HI
- Product Model: 5500-24G-4SFP HI
- Product Name: 5500-24G-4SFP HI Switch with 2 Interface Slots
- Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.