D-Link's DGS-1100 Series Gigabit EasySmart Switches provide an affordable solution for SOHOs, small/medium-sized businesses, as well as enterprise deployments, such as branch offices that require simple network management. The DGS-1100 Series consists of 5, 8, 16, and 24 10/100/1000Mbps port models. The 5 and 8 port models come in a compact desktop enclosure, while the 16 and 24 port models come in a compact 11" desktop/rackmount enclosure. Two versions of the 8-port and 24-port models are available - with and without Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support. Compliant with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet, these switches consume less power during idle periods. They also implement D-Link Green features that detect link status and cable length and adjust power usage accordingly. Switch management can be performed through a web management interface or through the D-Link Network Assistant Utility. The DGS-1100 Series also supports Layer 2 features such as IGMP Snooping to optimize performance for multicast applications. All models except the DGS-1100-24P are fanless, which allows for quieter operation and provides a longer product life.
- Manufacturer: D-Link Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: DGS-1100-24P
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.dlink.com
- Brand Name: D-Link
- Product Line: EasySmart
- Product Series: DGS-1100
- Product Model: DGS-1100-24P
- Product Name: DGS-1100-24P Ethernet Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
* 1 Open Box items are available and will be eligible for a discount of 10%, except laptops & televisions. Not applicable to Demo items. See in-store for details.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.