Item Code: NTTPI00014
Part Number: TL-WR1043N
TP-LINK N450 Gigabit Wi-Fi Router, Qualcomm, 802.11b/g/n (TL-WR1043N)
Online In Stock
Available In Stores
With transmission rates up to 300Mbps, the TL-WR940N complies with 802.11n standards and establishes a wireless network that gets up to 15x the speed and 5x the range of conventional 11g products.
The three external Antennas provide even better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability and coverage.
Featuring exceptional wireless performance, this router is ideal for streaming HD video, making VoIP and online gaming as well.
Control the Bandwidth
To prevent bandwidth abuse by internal users, the TL-WR940N supports IP QoS function, allowing optimum utilization of bandwidth and offers bandwidth control over congestion.
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- SST dramatically increases link robustness and stability
- CCA improves wireless performance while automatically avoiding channel conflicts
- QoS function assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming
- Features parental control function managing the internet access of children or employee's computer
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host ideal for creating a website within your LAN
- Offers Auto-mail function for system log, convenient for managing the router
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- Simply turn on or turn off the wireless radio by pressing the Wireless On/Off buttton
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation
- Sleek exterior, can be mounted on a wall or placed horizontally on a table or desk
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.
||Up to 450Mbps
|Return & Exchange
|Manufacturing Defect Exchange
||30 Days Defective Exchange Only
MIR = Mail in Rebate, IR = Instant Rebate. Prices are in Canadian dollars. Canada Computers & Electronics is not responsible for typographic or photographic errors. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Promotional pricing is valid while quantities last. Logos and trademarks are copyrighted and the property of their respective owners. © 2003 - 2017 Canada Computers & Electronics. All rights reserved.