The TL-PA9020P Powerline Kit equips any room with blazing fast internet by transforming your outlets into Ethernet ports for reliable wired connection to all of your devices, no matter how far from your router.
With 2x2 MIMO, the adapters intelligently transfer data through two streams for maximized speed. The HomePlug AV2 then rapidly transfers your data through the electrical wiring within the walls of your home. Beamforming additionally boosts overall performance by strengthening your signal towards powerline devices. Game on in crisp, clear 4K from any room in your household without staring down a loading screen.
- Expands your network into hard-to-wire areas of the home
- HomePlug AV2 delivers AV2000 speeds (up to 1200Mbps) over existing electrical wiring for seamless 4K streaming and gaming
- 2x2 MIMO maximizes speed on multiple streams and strengthens coverage while Beamforming optimizes signal quality and boosts overall performance
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports for direct wired network connection for devices such as smart TVs and gaming consoles
- Integrated power socket with built in noise-filtering keeps your outlet free for other uses
- Plug and play with no configuration required
- One-touch 128-bit AES encryption 'Pair' button secures your network and simplifies setup
- Color-changing Intelligent Signal Indicator light gauges signal strength to help you find the perfect set-up spot
- Quality of Service (QoS) prioritizes network traffic for your connected devices
- Supports up to 16 powerline devices on the same circuit
- Reduces energy consumption by up to 85% when not in use
- Subtle, modern design to blend into the walls of your home
- Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
- Manufacturer Part Number: TL-PA9020P KIT
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com/us
- Brand Name: TP-LINK
- Product Model: TL-PA9020P KIT
- Product Name: AV2000 2-Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
- Packaged Quantity: 2
- Product Type: Powerline Network Adapter
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.