Up to 10,000 sq.ft of Additional Wi-Fi Coverage
- Simultaneous 600Mbps on 2.4GHz + 867Mbps on 5GHz totals 1.2Gbps Wi-Fi speeds
- 2 dual band external antennas and 600mW high-powered amplifiers eliminate "dead zones" and greatly extend your existing wireless coverage
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide gigabit speed for wired connections
- High Speed mode creates a lightning fast wireless connection for bandwidth-intensive tasks
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
- TP-LINK Tether App provides an easier way to access and manage the range extender on your iOS and Android devices
With two external dual band antennas and high-power amplifiers, the RE380D can establish a stable wireless connection to any router and augment your network's wireless coverage by up to 10,000 square feet. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
1200Mbps Dual Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
With next generation 11ac standard Wi-Fi, the RE380D offers combined data transfer speeds of up to 1.2Gbps, including 867Mbps on the 5GHz band and 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. You can count on the RE380D to provide reliable connections for bandwidth-intensive tasks, such as HD/4K streaming, lag-free online gaming, and large file downloads.
Amazing Online Experience for Wired Devices
With five built-in gigabit Ethernet ports, the RE380D can provide fast, stable connections to all of your favorite wired devices, including smart TVs, game consoles, and blu-ray players.
High Speed Mode
Uses the 5GHz and 2.4GHz bands at the same time to establish a single, lightning fast connection. This is especially beneficial when performing bandwidth-intensive tasks, such as HD streaming or online gaming.
- Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
- Manufacturer Part Number: RE380D
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com/us
- Brand Name: TP-LINK
- Product Model: RE380D
- Product Name: AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Product Type: Wireless Range Extender
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.