Devices with no native wireless support can be easily integrated into a wireless LAN (WLAN) using the HP 501 Wireless Client Bridge. The HP 501 Wireless Client Bridge can bridge up to 15 Ethernet client device running a legacy networking protocol to the WLAN, extending wireless network access to a wide range of protocols. An integrated serial to TCP/IP converter enables a RS-232 asynchronous terminal device to communicate with a compatible station on the network. Strong enterprise-class layered security features, including an IEEE 802.1X supplicant, protect the network from intrusions.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manufacturer Part Number: J9835A
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hpe.com
- Brand Name: HP
- Product Model: 501
- Product Name: 501 Wireless Client Bridge
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Product Type: Wireless Bridge
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.