3M™ ScotchCode™ SDR Wire Marker Tape Refill Roll is a polyester film tape that is printed with a number for easy identification. It is ideal for marking all types of wire and cable including power, fiber optic, electronic and telecommunications. The tape has an acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive and withstands temperatures of -40 to 250 degrees F (-40 to 121 degrees C).
3M™ ScotchCode™ SDR Wire Marker Tape Refill Roll is pre-printed with 6 numbers for every inch and is ideal for phase identification on large- or small-gauge wire or cable and for automotive applications on tubing, hoses and replacement parts. This tape is also ideal for identification of terminal blocks/strips, wire in panel boards or a piece of switchgear. This thin and conformable tape meets ASTM D-1000 standard test methods, making it great for industrial electrical applications. It is compatible with the 3M STD ScotchCode tape dispenser that provides easy and ideal usage. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant?.
- Suitable for phase identification on large- or small-gauge wire or cable and automotive applications on tubing
- Acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive ensures firm adhesion
- Thin, conformable polyester film tape for marking all types of wires and cables including power, telecommunications and instrumentation
- Designed for easy identification of terminal blocks/strips, wire in panel boards or a piece of switchgear
- Printed with number "5"
- Compatible with 3M™ STD ScotchCode tape dispenser for convenient usage
- Withstands a wide temperature range of -40 to 250 degrees F (-40 to 121 degrees C)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 10/box, 50/case
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Manufacturer Part Number: SDR5
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.3m.com
- Brand Name: ScotchCode
- Product Name: Wire Marker Tape Refill Roll SDR-5
- Packaged Quantity: 10 / Box
- Product Type: Marking Tape
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.