The majority of all surge-induced damage is caused by surges and spikes traveling along unprotected data lines. These surges originate from a wide variety of sources, including static charge buildup and lightning strikes. Left unprotected, your data lines expose network cards, A/V components, modems and other network equipment to damaging electrical transients. Inserting a ProtectNet in your data line and connecting it to earth ground prevents back-door surges from ruining your productivity and costing you money.
- Manufacturer: American Power Conversion Corp
- Manufacturer Part Number: PNET1GB
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.apc.com
- Brand Name: APC
- Product Line: ProtectNet
- Product Name: ProtectNet Dataline Surge Suppressor
- Product Type: Surge Suppressor
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.