Local Power Source with Battery Backup for Broadband and Telecom Applications
The CyberPower CyberShield solution provides cable telephony, wireless local loop (WLL) and fiber to the home (FTTH) providers with a dependable, cost effective local power supply for customer premise(s) equipment (CPE). CyberShield provides the Multiple Service Operator (MSO) with a local powering solution that has lower installation costs, lower operational costs and lower service costs than competing power technologies.
CyberShield keeps network communications, including telephone, up and running during power outages. The unit functions as a battery backup supplying continuous 12VDC to locally power network interface units, cable telephony modems, wireless base stations and fiber to the home interface modules or integrated access devices.
- Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: CSN27U12V-NA3-G
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
- Brand Name: CyberPower
- Product Line: CyberShield
- Product Model: CSN27U12V3-G
- Product Name: CyberShield CSN27U12V3-G 24W Tower UPS
- Product Type: DC UPS
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.