The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.
This product is available in limited quantities.
Due to limited supplies we may be unable to fulfill your order.
Order today and we will attempt to ship it within 2-5 business days.
Full Modular Design (DC to DC)
Common to all X-Series power supplies, the new X-1050 and X-1250 feature the unique integrated DC connector panel with onboard VRM (Voltage Regulator Module) that enables not only near perfect D-to-D conversion with reduction of current loss / impedance and increase of efficiency but also a fully modular DC cabling that enables maximum flexibility of integration and forward compatibility.
Seasonic Patented Hybrid Silent Fan Control-S2FC & S3FC
An industry first, advanced 3 phased (Fanless, Silent and Cooling Mode) thermal control balances between silence and cooling. In addition, for X-1050 & 1250 a selector switch is provided to allow you to select between the Seasonic S2FC control, without fanless mode or the S3FC fan control, with fanless mode.
Special Features -
1. 80PLUS® Gold Certified Super High Efficiency
2. Full Modular Cabling Design
3. Patented DC Connector Module with Integrated VRM [Voltage Regulator Module]
4. DC to DC Converter Design
5. Seasonic Hybrid Silent Fan Control
6. Sanyo Denki San Ace Silent Fan
7. Conductive Polymer Aluminum Solid Capacitors
8. Highly Reliable 105? Japanese Brand Capacitors
9. Tight Voltage Regulation [±3%]
10. Active Power Factor Correction [99% PF Typical]
11. High +12V Output
12. High Current Gold Plated Terminals
13. Dual Sided PCB Layout
14. Ultra Ventilation [Honeycomb Structure]
15. Multi-GPU Technologies Supported
16. All-in-One DC Cabling Design
17. Easy Swap Connector
18. Universal AC Input [Full Range]
19. 5 Years Warranty
Product Information -
Model: X-1050/1250 (SS-1050XM & SS-1250XM Active PFC F3)
1. Dimension: L190 x W150 x H86 mm
2. AC input & DC output voltages (Full Rang: 100-240V (Max 90-264V))
3. Wire Configuration
The appropriate power supply cord should be selected and connected during installation