Whether your documents are monochrome or colour, large or small, or a combination of those, just press the Scan button on the N1800 touch panel to convert them into digital data. With the scanner connected to a network, you can directly save and share the digital data through a network resource, including a cloud service.*
- Save directly to a network folder. Improve information sharing within the company.
- Attach to an e-mail and send to many people quickly at one time. Advanced automated functions ensure the N1800 digitizes your documents with remarkable precision and efficiency.
- Send to a network colour printer. ScanSnap can be used as an alternative to colour copiers.
- Send as a fax. Preview and edit the scanned data before sending. (Requires a fax server)
- Save directly to a SharePoint folder or to a cloud service like Google Docs and Salesforce CRM for speedy information sharing and management.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.