M-Audio CODE 61 USB MIDI Controller
The Code 61 from M-Audio is a USB bus powered MIDI keyboard controller that features 61 semi-weighted Keys, 16 velocity-sensitive backlit trigger pads, and an X/Y touch pad. This controller is ideal for keyboardists, producers and composers and can be used in the studio, or on-stage.
Featuring a portable, yet flexible design, the Code 61 is fitted with assignable pitch & mod wheels, knobs, and buttons. The keyboard can be split into 4 zones, and it also has assignable faders and transport buttons for taking control of your DAW's transport with Mackie Control and HUI modes.
- Semi-weighted keybed with four assignable zones
- 16 velocity-sensitive backlit pads
- Assignable pitch & mod wheels, knobs, faders, buttons, and transport control including XY pad with Mackie Control and HUI modes
- USB Bus powered for portability and ease of use
- 5-Pin MIDI for use with outboard gear
- Expression and Sustain pedal inputs
- Buttons are assignable to macro ASCII commands, letting you use your favorite DAW macros at the push of a single button
- 6 digit LED display
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, AIR Music Tech’s Loom & Hybrid 3
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.