Casio AP-650 Celviano 88-key Digital Piano
A Smart Piano for Learning or Teaching
The Casio Celviano AP-650 digital piano is perfect when you want a true piano experience without the maintenance and costs associated with an acoustic piano. You'll be able to perform even the most complex pieces with nuance and expression, thanks to the scaled hammer action keyboard with ebony- and ivory-textured keys. Dual 30W speakers fill your home with rich piano tone, and dual headphone outputs allow for silent practice and lessons. And with built-in song recording and musical accompaniment, the Casio Celviano AP-650 should be a welcome addition in any musical household.
Casio Celviano AP-650 Digital Piano at a Glance:
- 250 expressive sounds for nuanced performances
- An ideal practice partner, with built-in rhythms and accompaniment
- Duet Mode makes this piano perfect for lessons
250 expressive sounds for nuanced performances
Thanks to Casio's AiR sound engine, the AP-650 digital piano gives you 250 lifelike instrument tones to choose from to match whatever musical mood you're in. The powerful 256-note polyphony basically means you'll never hear notes drop out unnaturally during complex passages. Pianists and keyboard players at Sweetwater know that expressive sounds inspire better performances, and the Casio AP-650 excels in that department.
An ideal practice partner, with built-in rhythms and accompaniment
Your playing skills and musical abilities will improve faster when you practice with accompaniment. The Casio AP-650 boasts 180 different rhythms in a wide range of musical styles - sit down, load up a rhythm, and play along with the support of a full band.
Duet Mode makes this piano perfect for lessons
In addition to the excellent practice features, the AP-650 is the perfect instrument for music education. Featuring Casio's Duet mode, the keyboard can be split into two equal ranges, allowing student and teacher to play at the keyboard simultaneously. There are even dual headphone outputs - you can keep your house quiet without putting an end to your music lesson.
Casio Celviano AP-650 Digital Piano Features:
- Digital piano with 88-note scaled hammer action keyboard and 256-note polyphony
- Incredibly lifelike and expressive sound from the AiR sound engine, with 250 tones
- Acoustic Resonance modeling simulates the sound of open strings when the dampers are raised
- Ebony- and ivory-textured keys feel like the real thing
- Easily create splits and layered sounds
- Practice along with accompaniment, with 180 rhythms
- Record your progress and compose your own music with the 16-track recorder
- Duet Mode allows student and teacher to play simultaneously in the same note range
- Dual headphone outputs for silent practice
- Fills your home with resonant sound from dual 30W speakers
- USB MIDI for connecting to your computer